top of page
Motorcycle Stunt
Inside of a Mobile Van
Flood Insurance
Yacht Deck

Flood Insurance

In high-risk areas, homes are more likely to be damaged by flood than fire. As an agent, you have a great opportunity to warn your customers about potential risk, and to offer them a solution for that risk.

Vacant Home Insurance

Our Vacant Home base policy is Coverage A – Dwelling. Your customers can customize their own policy by adding optional coverages such as Liability, Vandalism and Malicious Mischief, and coverage for Personal Property.

Mobile Home Insurance

Our Mobile Home policy provides open peril coverage that protects the Dwelling, Personal Property and Other Structures against accidental physical loss, and we automatically include coverage for things like Golf Carts, Debris Removal and more.

Renters Insurance

We have many solutions for all kinds of renters! Our Renters policy provides Coverage C – Personal Property, Coverage D – Additional Living Expenses, Coverage F – Liability, and Coverage G – Medical Payments. The base policy provides Broad Form Coverage for Personal Property with an ACV loss settlement.

Special Events

We offer low cost insurance with superior coverage and support for thousands of events. Just in minutes you can obtain this policy with Liquor liability. Guaranteed to meet your venue's requirements. We also do DJ Insurance and Vendor Insurance. As low as $125.00

Builder's Risk

A builders risk coverage form is an insurance policy which covers residential and commercial structures while they are under construction or being remodeled or renovated. This is a very affordable policy and you can choose  coverage for 3, 6, 9, or 12 months.

Tiny Houses

Our Tiny Home program offers Personal Property coverage, Additional Living Expenses, and Full-Timer coverage. We also include a Diminishing Deductible without any premium charge. For each consecutive year the tiny house is insured by our carrier without a paid loss, we will reduce the deductible by 25%.

Student Housing

Our customers can choose from two packages: Landlord Package or Landlord Platinum Package. Or they can start with Coverage on the Dwelling (Coverage A), and then customize their policy by adding coverages and endorsements. If the property is vacant between semesters – no problem! With our  Landlord Platinum Package, you can extend the Vacancy clause to 90 days.

bottom of page